Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland Tablescape!

Here is my Winter Wonderland table- I love it! I have been wanting to do the Christmas "Villages" (that is what my daughter and I call them!) for quite awhile and finally this year I did! I bought all the houses and little decor pieces at the Tree (well, one I got at the thrift store). The big church on the hill (AKA my cake plate covered with stuffing) I found at Kohls- it is a tea light holder- it looks sooo pretty all lit up. This turned out so much better than the one I did a few years ago with train set's little houses- it didn't work under the tree as well as this.





I also bought the white snowberry ring at the Tree.




I kept the same dishes from the red and gold tablescape and just changed the napkin, the silver and I am using the clear goblets. I wanted a white, silvery look for my snowscape. Hey, I live in Florida and haven't seen snow in many years. I think I have only had maybe 1 or 2 White Christmases, not here, of course, but when I was a very young child.

 Aren't the old fashioned Santa candlesticks cute? I had to put them on the table! The bit of red adds just a bit of color.





Be sure and visit other tablescapers, hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch!

Many Blessings and prayers for a wonderful, blessed Holiday for you and your family!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Much love,

5 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What a beautiful WHITE CHRISTMAS TABLESCAPE...thanks for sharing it with me. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Lize said...

Beautiful White tablescape!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Marlis said...

Your table is enchanting. I love the snow and the white church is the prettiest I've seen. Everything is just perfect. Merry Christmas to you and yours and may the blessings of the new year unfold by the thousands!

Donnie said...

What a beautiful table you have made. I loved all your pieces especially the centerpiece. Have a Merry Christmas.

Entertaining Women said...

I know that you must be so excited about your new Christmas Village. It made a beautiful centerpiece. Thank you for sharing your lovely design. Cherry Kay