Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bridal Shower Inspiration

I told my sister, Tammy that I was going to keep my chickenscape up for another week, but I saw that beautiful rose from my daughter's Bridal Shower this past weekend and decided not to let it go to waste. I made the little heart charms for about 30 bud vases and that was our guests' favor! (I saw the idea in a Scrapbooking magazine- and added my own little twist!) Oh, yeah, and I remembered I had just bought a really pretty lace tablecloth at GW for $4 so- a pink lace tablescape it is. After I got all done and even took some pictures, I decided to add the lovebird tealights that we used at the shower and some faux rose petals (we used real ones at the shower)as well! I couldn't believe how just those little changes made such a difference. I am adding this to my list of favs!

Below is the picture before the changes- nice but not quite as nice!

Here is the table setting. Aren't the napkin rings adorable? My sister, Eagle Eye Tammy found them for me! Sometimes, it is nice that she doesn't like pink!



As always, check out Between Naps on the Porch for a wonderful Tablescape Party every Thursday! Thanks, Susan, for such a fun time!

Finally, I had to share- when my son first walked by my new Tablescape, he said, oh, I like this! And I didn't ask for an opinion! Gotta love it!! My husband just says, oh, you taking some more pictures today? ha ha

Please leave a little hello for me! I try and visit all my commenters- that way we all get some visitors!! Have a blessed week!

Love,

11 comments:

Rettabug said...

Roses & lace, crystal & candles...you've thought of everything! It is a very romantic setting & just perfect for a wonderful evening at home.

fondly,
Rett

Slice of Pie said...

That's a beautiful table ... candlelight is fabulous! Love the pink and white.

Barbara said...

So pretty and romantic, especially with all that candlelight.

subgirl said...

Lovely romantic table. I love the softness.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is just a gorgeous table! It's so pretty in pink, and I love the soft glow from the candles. Great deal on the tablecloth too!
Cindy

craftyles said...

I love the pink. It looks beautiful in candlelight! Cute napkin rings!

shannon i olson said...

so beautiful and dainty! Great capture of the candle light!! nice job!

Entertaining Women said...

Feminine, delicate, & lovely! Plus, every woman at the table would appear to have a perfect complexion with those colors and that gorgeous candlelight. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

Needles Everywhere said...

What a beautiful table. So soft and inviting and elegant.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

lovely, sweet, soft, feminine, gracefully romantic table. very
beautiful........baby pink color, my favorite!!

must have been a beautiful shower, for sure!!

blessings, Nellie

Herrington Photography said...

I love all of the candlelight. It's hard enough for me to set my table with dishes and forks....let alone do what you did. :) Good work.