Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Baby's Baby Shower!



 (Please note: I am linking up with Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday- there are a few table decorations to view- just scroll through ;~) thanks for visiting! )

We had a beautiful shower on Saturday for Little Mama! Her C-section is scheduled for March 21- so we are counting down the days! Here are some pictures- the lighting was bad and my camera does not like any movement WHATSOEVER!And a few were taken by other people,but you get the gist:

The first couple of pictures are the day before- working on some decorations and favors-

Here is Grandma M working hard? She made pens with flowers- we got the idea off the internet- had to do them! (I wonder who got this one?? oh, well!)
We made bootie cups (sounds funny, huh?) out of styrofoam cups- another internet/blog? idea we had to copy.
We took a break for lunch that conveniently included our grandson!

and our daughter/daughter- in- law-
The Grammas! (We call each other Gramma!)
Shower time- Here is Little Mama with her niece, K- I just pinned on her paci corsage!
Little Mama walking in-
It was a cupcake theme.
Welcome
Gracie

My sister, Tammy and friend from work, Cindy!

Great Grandma M and Aunt Kathy
Little Mama!

My two girls-
The Pink Ladies-






For JR-
Accidental self-portrait:
Little Mama's sister and I bought her the stroller-
These are the soaps Mrs. D made for the favors-
Aren't they cute?
"Auntie loves me"
The little cupcake dress I made- found some really cute cupcake barrettes to go with it:
Letters for the baby's nursery:
We had Little Mama and Daddy's baby pictures:
The diaper cupcake I made!


Nana and Mommy!
WOW!


We had a blessed day and are so thankful to be welcoming our little granddaughter next month!!!!



Just Call Me
   N a n a!

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. The days waiting for the birth of a grandchild are special ones ... topped only by the days spent with that grandchild. ;-)

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I have enjoyed this shower of blessing here! What a wonderful and exciting time! Love everything. I especially love the little diaper tub/pool with the pink ducks! Adorable. Grandbabies are the best!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Creations By Cindy said...

And...I had to pin this on Pinterest! Too adorable not too!