Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow it has been awhile! Let and Weight Watchers

Hi everyone in blogland (possibly!) I haven't posted for awhile- I generally at least post once a week for Tablescape Thursday, but my daughter took my camera to Vegas and I haven't gotten it back yet! Oh, well, at least my camera got to go to Vegas!!


As I write this, Lent has just begun and I am hoping to have a good one! Ash Wednesday, I went to Mass and got my ashes. Then, my 2 daughters and I went to my sister's for a Girls' Night- we had a really good time! (I felt kinda bad that I had such a good time on Ash Wednesday, but I felt like the Lord would understand getting together with family- just the way the schedule was).
Ash Friday, I went down to our Cathedral and picked up some books that I had ordered for Lent- at the advice of the Spiritual leader of the Magnificat breakfast I went to a few weeks ago, and I read a few pages in each before I went to bed.

I also joined Weight Watchers and have lost 7.4 pounds in 3 weeks. I am very happy! The plan is great and it isn't a diet- I feel like I can stay on this the rest of my life (which I need to). I had Lent in the back of my mind when I began the program- I am not good at giving up stuff, but I knew I had to do something.





No comments: