Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Loving my Easter Table!


Hello Blogland!

I have really been enjoying my Easter table! I did it last week, but was delayed in getting the pictures taken~ (Sigh). Anyway, I get tickled every time I walk by my table (does anyone else get a little crazy looking at their tablescapes? Come on, I know you do!!!!!!!) I found most of cute little Easter stuff at thrift stores (the Easter tree, the runner, the egg candles and of course most ALL of my taper candles I get for less than .25)






This is a little Easter craft that I did with my sister, Tammy, the Domestic Diva- a little nest in an apothecary jar! So cute and easy- we had all the supplies on hand, so it was basically a freebie! (She also gave me the beautiful candle rings and the awesome soup tureen- gotta love having a sister who loves thrift stores as much as you do! I try and do my part- I also bought her a matching Easter runner like the one below ;~)  )

My (new) traditional black and white.


I have had a lot of fun with the Easter cutesy things, but I truly hope that you all have a Blessed, Holy Easter in celebrating Christ's resurrection! Praise Be to God!
As always, be sure and visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, who hosts our fun Tablescaping adventures every week! Thanks, Susan!

Blessings to you,

5 comments:

we three dogs and me said...

Your grandson is adorable.Yes I do like to look at my tablescapes even if nobody else does. It's the fun that counts and your family who cares.

Diane said...

Wonderful table setting....beautifully put together. Enjoyed your post, looking forward to more. Diane

Unknown said...

Many pretty details in this lovely setting!

Happy Easter!

hugs
Charo

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about enjoying your tablescape. I have done several where I just didn't want to change it out because I really enjoyed viewing it so much. So glad there are others who understand this compulsion.
Tammy

Entertaining Women said...

You've created a beautiful tablescape to celebrate the most important day of the year. You've achieved a perfect balance with your egg tree and candlelight...so well done. I'd smile when I walked by, too. Cherry Kay