Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It is beginning to look a little like Christmas!!



It is that time of the week again where we take a little cyber trip to Between Naps on the Porch for a little look see onto the tables of those far and away and maybe nearby too!  I didn't participate for a few weeks, but have been a fairly regular Tablescaper at this party for 2 years! It is a lot of fun to escape the everyday and be creative and be inspired as well!

Well, I took the fall table down several days ago- put up a Christmas tablecenterscape-saving the Christmas plates for the next table (unless I cheat and repost last year's tables!) I played around with my settings on the camera-to see what settings I like the best- surprisingly, I like the "pet" setting- funny, huh?


Hi Reindeer- I have missed you!


You look pretty good in black and white too!

Look close at this one_ you can see me taking the picture in the Christmas ball on the right! Love it!




 No flash:
 Flash
 I love these salt and pepper shakers! (Umm come to think of it, I like pretty much ALL salt and pepper shakers1) I used the Macro setting on this one.




Normally, I like natural light, but I used a flash on this one and it really looks Christmas-y don't you think?




 These salt and pepper shakers were also on my Fall table- they kinda look Christmas-y too!

As always, be sure and visit Susan, our hostess for this weekly party at Between Naps on the Porch for more Tablescaping fun!

Drop me a line to say hi!


Just Call Me
   N a n a!

Love,

4 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty table. I can't decide whether I like the "flash" or "no flash" better. :)

Sandra said...

Your table is beautiful. What is it about salt and pepper shakers? I love them too. Thanks for sharing your beautiful setting. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog because I too am a "Nana"! This table is gorgeous and what really caught my eye (after the photo of your precious grandbaby) was the candle. The multiples are beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your post and pics are wonderful!