Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jaxen's Birthday!

I am a little behind in my blogging, but with the New Year, I am getting myself more organized and updated!! Here are the pictures of my grandson's birth(day and night!). The day began rather early with a 5:00 am phone call from my daughter who had been called by my daughter in law, even though she and my son live on the other side of our house! Kinda funny! Anyway, her water was breaking- it was surprising her a bit since she was 11 days early with her first baby. (Heck, I figured we had a good 2 weeks!) So, I jump out of bed and into the shower-even though everyone else was freaking- I knew 1) I had time, 2) that I better get a shower! Good thing- poor girl was in labor for 17 hours- then had an emergency C-section. Afterwards, with the baby being 9 lbs 4 oz and with a large head, we were told she never would have delivered him naturally. If she had somehow delivered his head, they would have had to break her pelvis to deliver his shoulders (he was face up.) So it was a long, but glorious day. 













Just Call Me
   N a n a!

No comments: