Monday, May 27, 2013

Just a day in the life...

Oh, my! I am desperately behind in my blogging duties! I was messing with some pictures and figured I would do several posts ahead. That must be how people that blog everyday do it, right?? I just don't seem to find the time like I would like. I always have something going on in my mind for the blog and lets face it- Facebook is a mini blog these days, huh??? Here we are just hanging with the grands. There is even a picture of Grandma M.

 

Just call him Grampy!! Gracie looks a bit tired here.
 

These pictures don't look like your typical Florida pictures. We are just a few miles from the beaches on the west coast, but these have a farm appeal.



The flip flops might have given him away, but ya know I think these pictures were taken early this year!! Yep, we live in Florida!!
 
 


I get a kick out of nature photography. These cows are my daughter's neighbor's.
 
 
 
 
 


Just Call Me   N a n a!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: