Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What? It's October?? Well, better post some summer pics!!

We had a very nice summer and of course I took a lot of pictures- seems I am behind a bit here!! My 2 grandbabies don't even look the same!! (and I thought I was aging fast!!) These are from June and July.
We gotta slather 'em with sunscreen- especially here in Florida!!
Grampy really enjoyed the pool this summer!
Grampy and Gracie!
Having coffee and scoping out Shaun T's new video!
Johnny is playing with Auntie T's hair!
Here's my sweet Johnny!!
Gracie is really getting used to having her picture taken! (she should have been used to it before she left the hospital!)
Playing with daddy!

Gracie is the "big cousin" and is 7 months older than Jaxen, but they have been the same size for awhile now.
The babies were playing "no, that is my paci..."
Jaxen 7 months old.
Gracie squints her eyes when she is "posing"!
This is such a handsome picture of my little man, Jaxen.
I just want to eat him up with a spoon!!
Here is Gracie with a totally different look!!
Just Call Me
   N a n a!

No comments: