Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tightwad Tuesday

I am really trying to get into being so much more thrifty and tightwadish! I used coupons this week for the first time in awhile- (for groceries at least). I even bought a nice size plastic file box for them. Visited the thrift store again adn found a frew good items. I have been pretty much a sticler for hanging out my clothes too. It was overcast today, so I didn't hang, but I am pretty determined about it. And a big, big tightwad thing I did today was we had black beans and rice for dinner. I buy the beans and rice in big time bulk and a good batch in the crockpot gives me about 3 meals probably for less than $1. I also made my own detergent last week and I have been enjoying that this week! I am working on a big time budget that starts in January.

The election results didn't go the way I voted. We will just have to pray for our Country. I believe that is what God wants us to do.

Dawn

No comments: