Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 4th Entry for Tablescape Thursday!

It was a lot of fun redoing my Tablescape for this week. You see, I wasn't done with the pumpkins (love 'em) so I just changed it up a bit from last week. (Some of the pumpkins were done with me though!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy doing this- I feel like I have company coming whenever I do a tablescape, so it is a lot of fun. (BTW, my daughter was over last week and said oh, I love it! (last week's) and she is quite the little holiday decorator, so I was happy!)


Never enough candles!

A new addition- cool white bowl of pumpkins-
and my grandma's candy dish with some little pumpkins
I used cream colored dinner plates with a clear one set on top of the leaf (I am such a copycat!)



and my cute little JoAnn's 70% off pumpkin teapot! I love it!


Have a good week and check out Between Naps on the Porch's blog for more Tablescapes!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

Perfect Thanksgiving table! Yes, I know what you mean about never enough candles...

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

Love those little leaf plates, those are just so cute. The centerpiece is just wonderful and so colorful, great scape

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love your pumpkin teapot!

Maryrose said...

Lovely fall table. Love those little leaf place and the beautiful centerpiece.
Maryrose

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I love the teapot! We are supposed to copy things we see, isn't that the point? I also really like the little pumpkins in the candy dish. Very nice.

Sue

honeysuckle said...

I can't get enoug of the fall so your table was perfect!

Liz said...

I love your centerpiece! Very lovely!

~Liz

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

This looks so nice. Thank you for sharing it. laurie

Lori (All That Splatters) said...

Very nice! I love the tiny little pumpkins!!

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Oooooh..I love the pumpkins too! Your table is lovely! I liked that clear plate with the see thru leaf!! I too will "borrow" the idea! Happy TT! P.S. Drop by for my anniversary giveway!! Hugs!