Monday, December 21, 2009

It is almost CHRISTMAS!

I am really looking forward to Christmas! We historically have wonderful Christmases, but I guess with the grandboys, an element of extra fun is added! I just read an article about not feeling like you have to give an "obligatory" gift just because of what people will think of you if you don't give a gift. I happen to really like giving gifts and getting creative. This year, I do seem to have gone a little "Christmas Crazy" as my daughter would call it. On one side of our family, we don't really do a gift exchange, so my gifts there are a little less "flashy". I try to major on the kids, and give "couple/family" gifts where I can.
A gift is a sacrifice- in these times especially, and I don't feel like I can or want to give up gift giving. There is always something you can give someone and it is a great feeling!

No comments: