Sunday, May 30, 2010

What is for dinner this week?

I haven't postedplanned my menu for a couple of weeks now and I realized how it definitely does make a difference. So here goes the plan. (I have a freezer full of wonderful delicious right from the farm beef, so I feel really guilty about not having a plan!)

Monday
hamburgers on the grill
homemade french fries and/or Baked beans
(I have been making my own hamburger buns too~ Yes, be impressed! The store ones are pretty bad and expensive when you think about it! I just make a butter roll recipe in my breadmaker on the dough setting, take out the dough and make the balls a little bit bigger, rise, bake and then slice them- even hubby and baby boy like them!)

Tuesday
Liver (for hubby NOT ME!)
Spinach Pasta (for me and baby boy)


Wednesday
Chicken Breast on the grill
Baked potatoes
Broccoli


Thursday
Spaghetti


Friday
Pizza



Saturday
Lasagna (hubby's birthday!)

Sunday
Pork Roast
mashed
green beans

Have a blessed week nourishing your families! Go over to Organizing Junkie to find a ton of menus.

Love,

No comments: