Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter! He is RISEN!

I am a little behind in my posting- not my picture taking of course, but getting them on my blog! I hope you all had a wonderful, joyous Easter!! Remember, Easter isn't just one day! The reason we celebrate Easter is on-going! Praise Be to God!!!

I decided to make a Bunny cake- hadn't done one since the kids were little- but it was a big hit and it was yummy! As you can see here, it didn't start out too good! There are a few more pics of the cake down below,


Johnny got the hang of it pretty quick!
 
 

Grampy, Steven and Mrs. D (Tiffany).
 
 

Steven is so photogenic
 
 
 
 
 
 

As you can see, Johnny didn't want to put his eggs down!
 


There it is!


Steven cracks me up with his faces! His mom is a photographer, so he comes up with some good poses!
 
 
 
We had a beautiful, blessed day! HE IS RISEN!!

Just Call Me   N a n a!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: