Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wedding Tablescapes!

Nana has been a little lax in the Tablescaping department. With all that I have going on (the thought of having to move, etc)I just haven't been on my game. So, here is my cheat for this week.
Grampy and I went to an extremely beautiful Latin Nuptial Mass and very lovely reception afterwards. The wedding was the daughter of one of our longtime friends. What was especially moving and goose-bumpy was that she was marrying a widower with 5 very young children. My friend was so thrilled to be getting 5 more grandchildren!! God is so good my friends!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a beautiful day!
As always, a big thanks to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for this weekly party.

Just Call Me   N a n a!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debby S. said...

Very beautiful! Wonderful story behind it too!

CJ Foss said...

Great reception tables. Love the combination of flowers on the white table cloths. 5 young children is a lot to take on, but I'm sure there will be plenty of love to go around, as evidenced at this reception. It is not a cheat post at all! ~CJ