Saturday, March 3, 2012

MAC DADDY CAMERA!!!

Hi everyone!!! I finally was able to get my dream camera- NIKON D3100 (I saved change, sold some stuff on ebay and got the rest for Christmas, Mothers' Day and the next few birthdays!!! Thankfully, I didn't have to sell my first born or anything- but I was getting pretty desperate!)
This is just a pic I got off the internet-


Isn't she gorgeous???? (I guess I better call her Miss Mac Daddy!)



Here are my first pictures- I got a lot to learn on this baby!!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Two friends of mine just recently had baby girls- one named hers Lilyana and the other friend's grandbaby, born the same day I took this, is Lillian, so I had to take a pic of this:
 
This is my new car that I haven't gotten around to posting about- we have had it a little over a month now- it is a 2009 Nissan Altima-
 

 

 
So, here is to taking even more and much better pictures- I hope!!!! I especially was in a hurry to get "Miss Mac Daddy" (or Miss Mac for short) before my grandbaby girl arrives in a few weeks!!


Just Call Me   N a n a!
  Much love,

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marti said...

Visiting by way of Kathy aka Nana. Great pictures with your new camera. Lucky you. The pics of the old trees make you think what history they have seen. Drop by for a visit.
Marti