Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SEA WORLD on Spring Break

My daughter, Mrs. D, decided to take SJ to Sea World and invited Nana to go along. We got up early (about 9 days before Baby day!) and drove to Orlando (about 90 minutes away). We had a wonderful day- after Sea World we headed to our fav Downtown Disney and walked around, had coffee, people watched and ate dinner at the Rainforest Cafe- talk about deliciousness- I was amazed.



Mrs. D bought my old camera (which I bought about a year ago) and this is her first picture taking experience.

I can never resist flamingos!
 

We didn't ride the Manta this time, but we did last visit and let me tell you it is stinkin' scary!!

SJ's favorite was the Sting Rays.
 
 
 
 
 


Sooo cute!

I have a thing for architectural sun shiny pictures.

SJ is a little ham- he was coming up with such cute photo op ideas- a kid after my own heart!

He is a map freak, so he wanted to point the way!
 
 
 
 
 
 






Just Call Me   N a n a!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: