Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Tablescape!

Happy Holy Week Everyone! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do an Easter table because hubby wasn't able to get my Easter stuff down from the attic, so I bought a few things at thrift stores and shopped the house.

Here is my little bunny (that is out all year long!) The basket I found at SA for a couple of bucks- I am a basket freak anyway.
I am using Chippendale dishes that I found at SA awhile back. If you look back at last week's table you might be able to see how nice my silver is this week as I shined it up- so I had to use it again! I also did a little floppy thing with the napkin rings.

I reused the green metallic candles from St. Patty's Day.



Cute bunny I also found at SA! Turns out it is originally from the Dollar Store!



I added jelly beans to my hurricane lamps (got them on sale after Christmas at Michael's for $3 each)

Be sure and check out Susan's blog at Between Naps on the Porch for more beautiful tables! It is so much fun!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Hi EN, Love the bunnies...The table looks great
xoxo
julie

Lori Lucas said...

Your dishes are beautiful. It makes a lovely Easter table. I have lots of carrots on mine that your grandbaby would love!

Kristy Carberry said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing! The dishes are great!

Domestic Diva said...

another beautiful table....don't they all become our favorites..

Beth said...

Very elegant!!! I love the hurricane lamps with the jelly beans and ribbon and your china is an awesome find! Just gorgeous!

Maria@ChicaBellaCrafts said...

What a cute, adorable baby. Your table looks so pretty. Love the hurricane with the pretty bow.

Marigene said...

Very pretty table.

Johanna Gehrlein said...

The gold plates under your fine china makes the table really festive. All looks very nice.

Wish you a happy Easter.
Johanna

Tricia said...

What a pretty table! I love your china, especially! Those green candles and yellow table runner really add to the Easter look.