Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is for dinner this week?

Hi all! I am trying to get better about planning my menus (after 31&1/2 years of marriage, I guess it is about time). Somewhere out there in blog land there is a Menu Plan Monday deal, so I figured that was a good day to start!

This week at my house we are having:

Sunday (tonight!) we had roast in the crock-pot with potatoes and then mixed veggies on the side (couldn't be easier- I put the roast in the crock pot FROZEN on high for a bit then down to low (my crock-pot runs hot)

Monday- Whole Chicken in the Crock-pot- already prepped it and it is ready to go will probably add some new potatoes and green beans

Tuesday- Cobb Salad (this is yummy, even my non-vegetable eating son loves it)

Wednesday- tacos or hamburgers

Thursday- Chicken piccatta (made with my homemade broth from the whole chicken in the crockpot) Rice and broccoli

Friday- Tilapia (breaded and sauteed)homemade fries and veggies

Saturday- hamburgers or tacos

Sunday- Stew with leftover meat from tonight! in the crockpot!

Hope you have a good week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your menu plan sounds delicious.

I really enjoy MPM because I'm able to get loads of recipe ideas.
Just another reason for loving blogging.