Friday, August 19, 2011

Just...Beachy!

Nana and hubs have actually been taking walks on the beach- after almost 33 years of marriage and the same amount of time spent living within 5 miles of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, we are actually driving down there- I think we made our way to the white sand of Clearwater Beach at least 6 times this year!! That is a lot for us!! I can't take the heat of  the sun too much with my lily white, nearly unwrinkled grandma face- so we have been going at night.

I also wanted to try my hand at watermarking my photos!! Go Nana! (Coolest internet savvy nana in the world, right??? hahaha)






The hubs...

The sunset is always beautiful, always majestic...



God is good...

All the time...






I have been having a good time with my new camera- so glad I found Picasa to load my pictures so much easier to my blog and the whole watermark thingy!!! (Thanks Abbie!)
As always much love-

Posted by Picasa

No comments: