Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Fall Y'all!!



Here in Florida it still feels like summer-although it does feel a little cooler at night,but that matters not- I love Fall and everything pumpkiny!! I have yet to see any pumpkins at the store, but I am ready!! I just had to do a Fall table! When the real pumpkins show up- they will be added quite happily!


 

 

The table setting (above). The ironstone is my every day Ironstone by Johnson Bros,- I (or my sister, Tammy) have found each piece at the thrift store!
I found several of these cute little pumpkins (above) at the thrift store.
My black and white (new) tradition.
 
As always- thanks goes to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting our fun tablescape party every week. I have been participating for almost 2 years now! Good times!

Just Call Me   N a n a!

Love,

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful table ! Thanks for sharing! I am Nana Too! JoAnn

Alycia Nichols said...

Wow...you and your sister are really diligent and patient to have found all of those dishes at the thrift store! I salute you! Glad to hear you're getting in the mood for fall even though the temps are still quite summery. Enjoy!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How fun -- don't pumpkins just make you smile?

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Nana, what a festive and fun fall table! I'm in Florida, too, so I'm pretending it's fall. ;-)

Love your pieces you thrifted. I thrifted some of my dishes this week from eBay and from Marshall's. There is nothing like a good bargain to make my heart beat fast! Loved seeing yours!

Happy Tab. Thurs. on Monday! ;-)

XO,

Sheila